Alpine Meadow® FORMULA
Have a few cat kids and want odor control with a natural scent? This is the natural cat litter for your household thanks to a perfume-free fresh scent made from herbs and botanicals.
Walnut Shells Organically Neutralize Odor
Walnut shells have the natural ability to neutralize litter box odors better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters. It’s why we make our exclusive eco-friendly cat litter out of the fibrous material of the walnut shell — so you can love your cats, not smell your cats.
Proven to Absorb 3x Better than the Leading Clumping Clay Litter
One bag of Naturally Fresh is equal to three bags of the leading clumping clay litter, meaning Naturally Fresh litter literally lasts three times longer.
Tighter Clumping for Easier Scooping
Our super-absorbent formula produces tight clumps in as little as 15 minutes, making cleanup easy and mess-free. Plus, it’s biodegradable and compostable. Win-win-win.
Low Dust and Low Tracking
Unlike clay litters, our eco-friendly cat litter contains no harmful silica dust – so you and your cat kid can breathe easy. It’s also cat litter that doesn’t stick to paws, so it won’t be tracked through your home.
Our Top-Selling Clumping Formulas
Our top-selling clumping formulas are all biodegradable with organic odor control and 3x more absorbency than clay litter, but each product has its own uniqueness. Find the one that fits your household and interspecies family.
Ultra Odor Control
Alpine Meadow Scent
2+ cat kids
Made For 2+ cat kids
for 1–2 cat kids
Easy scooping for 1–2 cat kids
Extra Odor-erasing Ingredient
The Go-To Eco-Friendly Cat Litter
All natural and sustainable
Made from walnut shells grown in northern California, Naturally Fresh is 100% biodegradable, compostable, and annually renewable.
No toxins, no worries
Made without any harmful ingredients, Naturally Fresh is safe for you, your cat kid, and the environment.
How to use our eco-friendly cat litter
- Fill a clean litter box with three inches of Naturally Fresh.
- For our clumping litters, remove clumps and solid waste at least once a day.
- For our non-clumping pellet litter, skim out the solid waste daily by gently shaking the litter box from side to side, which mixes any recently used moist litter with dry litter.
- Add more litter as needed to stay at the ideal level of three inches.
- To keep things fresh and healthy for your cat kid, clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days.
- Based on a single-cat household, Naturally Fresh should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning your cat litter to Naturally Fresh
- Place one to two inches of Naturally Fresh in a clean litter box.
- Top it off with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter and increase the amount of Naturally Fresh.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter.
- Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces may carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Those who are pregnant or have suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Find the formula that fits your family.
Don’t smell them. View Product
Easy scooping for
1–2 cat kids View Product
Ultra Odor Control
Full house. No Odors.
Thanks, Probiotic! View Product
fresh scent View Product
Call cautious cat kids View Product
Non-clumping for all
small pet children View Product