Cautious Cats? Meet Calming Herbs.
Clay litter dreams about being so calming.
“I stumbled upon this product in hopes that I could get my female cat back to the litter box. (...) I am so glad that I gave this a try. It has been a lifesaver!”
– Rosie_P, Petco.com
Herbal Attraction® Formula
Have a kitten, senior cat, or fussy cat kid with litter box acceptance issues? This is the walnut cat litter for your household thanks to a blend of natural herbs that draws cats of all life stages to the litter box.
Walnut Shells Organically Neutralize Odor
Walnut shells have the natural ability to neutralize litter box smells better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters. It’s why we make our exclusive eco-friendly cat litter out of the fibrous material of the walnut shell — so you can love your cats, not smell your cats.
Proven to Absorb 3x Better than the Leading Clumping Clay Litter*
Our odor absorption capacity is at least 3 times greater than the leading clay litter, so you can refill the multi-cat litter box less often.*In an independent study, Naturally Fresh Cat Litter was found to absorb ammonia odors three times better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters.
Tighter Clumping for Easier Scooping
Our super-absorbent formula produces tight clumps in as little as 15 minutes, making cleanup easy and mess-free. Plus, it’s biodegradable and compostable. Win-win-win.
Low Dust and Low Tracking
Unlike clay litters, our eco-friendly cat litter contains no harmful silica dust – so you and your cat kid can breathe easy. It’s also cat litter that doesn’t stick to paws, so it won’t be tracked through your home.
Finally poops in the box!
This is a really good litter! It's very absorbent and a great deodorizer! Ziggy had been pooping on the floor for over a year … we tried everything! The vet, a different place for the box, and a different litter box. Finally found a litter that works!!! Chewy.com
Our older cat left his litter box. This litter got him back in within minutes of putting it in his box! - Chewy.com
Got my cat back to the box!
I stumbled upon this product in hopes that I could get my female cat back to the litter box. She started peeing on my bathmat! :-( I switched one of the litter boxes to this product, and also took the hood off of the box. Since my cats prefer to go outside, this product (which is dark brown) makes them feel like they are going in the dirt... I am so glad that I gave this a try. It has been a lifesaver!! 😊 Petco.com
No dust or smell!
Where has this stuff been all my life? It clumps just like the clay stuff but that’s where the similarity ends. There’s no choking dust, it smells like fresh-cut wood, it’s lighter [and] therefore easier to handle, and the cats love it! Chewy.com
We’ve tried every commercial cat litter, along with fancy clay and corn litter, and none can beat the odor-destroying power of this stuff. There’s no smell from the litter itself, and no smell from the cats, not even morning poops! I filled the boxes on a Monday and didn’t even scoop until Friday. No smell standing over the box while scooping either. I’m sold. Chewy.com
The Go-To Eco-Friendly Cat Litter
All natural and sustainable
Made from walnut shells grown in northern California, Naturally Fresh is 100% eco-safe, compostable, and annually renewable.
No toxins, no worries
Made without any harmful ingredients, Naturally Fresh is safe for you, your cat kid, and the environment.
Litter box smell hacks
- Scoop the litter box at least once a day.
- Don’t forget to refill your litter after scooping. We recommend maintaining three inches of Naturally Fresh litter so that your cat kid can cover the waste.
- Clean and sanitize your litter box at least once per month and keep it in a well-ventilated area to keep your litter box from smelling.
- Ensure there is one box per cat, plus one extra. Example: two cats, three boxes.
How to use our eco-friendly cat litter
- Fill a clean litter box with three inches of Naturally Fresh.
- For our clumping litters, remove clumps and solid waste at least once a day.
- For our non-clumping pellet litter, skim out the solid waste daily. Then gently shake the litter box side to side or mix with a scoop to blend any recently used moist litter with dry litter.
- Add more litter as needed to stay at the ideal level of three inches.
- To keep things fresh and healthy for your cat kid, clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days.
- Based on a single-cat household, Naturally Fresh should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning your cat litter to Naturally Fresh
- Place one to two inches of Naturally Fresh in a clean litter box.
- Top it off with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter and increase the amount of Naturally Fresh.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter.
- Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces may carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Those who are pregnant or have suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Find the formula that fits your family.
scented litter Mood-boosting
essential oils View Product
Don’t smell them. View Product
Easy scooping for
1–2 cat kids View Product
Ultra Odor Control
Full house. No Odors.
Thanks, Probiotic! View Product
- Herbal Attraction® Calming Herbs for Kittens, Seniors, and Fussy Cats View Product
Non-clumping for all
small pet children View Product