Ultra Odor Control Formula
Have a lot of cat kids? The is the best cat litter for odor control thanks to a moisture-activated probiotic — so you can leave your litter box out in the open and never smell a thing.
“I love that it's much more environmentally friendly than clay litter and still does its job, (...) I will never go back to clay!”
– Chelseapearl93, Petco.com
Walnut Shells Organically Neutralize Odor
Walnut shells have the natural ability to neutralize litter box smells better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters. It’s why we make our exclusive eco-friendly cat litter out of the fibrous material of the walnut shell — so you can love your cats, not smell your cats.
Proven to Absorb 3x Better than the Leading Clumping Clay Litter
One bag of Naturally Fresh is equal to three bags of the leading clumping clay litter, meaning Naturally Fresh litter literally lasts three times longer.
Tighter Clumping for Easier Scooping
Our super-absorbent formula produces tight clumps in as little as 15 minutes, making cleanup easy and mess-free. Plus, it’s biodegradable and compostable. Win-win-win.
Low Dust and Low Tracking
Unlike clay litters, our eco-friendly cat litter contains no harmful silica dust – so you and your cat kid can breathe easy. It’s also cat litter that doesn’t stick to paws, so it won’t be tracked through your home.
So glad I switched!
I have enjoyed the change from clay litter to this walnut shell litter. Its "unscented" smells very woodsy and earthy to me. Less tracking, it clumps equivalent to clay litter, masks all scent, and my cats took to it immediately. It's a healthier alternative for the environment and for your fur babies. It lasts quite long, too. I have nothing negative to say about this litter. So glad I switched! Chewy.com
Sustainable and Odor Controlling
I have been using this litter for over a year now. I love that it's much more environmentally friendly than clay litter and still does its job. It seems more expensive than clay, but with one cat I can go a month without changing it. It also does a great job of containing odor. With regular scooping, it smells like wood. Sometimes I will add a little baking soda toward the end of the month to keep it going. I will never go back to clay! Petco.com
Natural Care Litter
The BEST litter HANDS DOWN. Low amount of dust. Less tracking through the house. Absolutely NO smell. I will forever only buy THIS litter for the rest of my life. Truly amazing Chewy.com
Best Cat Litter I ever used!!
This litter is wonderful! No smell at all, very little tracking, lightweight and my cats seem to love it! I will never use another litter. Doesn't seem to stick to the cats’ feet like my other litter used to. Highly recommend this! Love that it's natural for them also. Chewy.com
Smartest choice I ever made
Naturally Fresh is by far the most amazing product in cat litter. I have had numerous cats over the years, and I have tried every cat litter known to man. Anyone that walks into my house cannot even tell we have a cat! I don't gag when I clean out the litter box because this product does EXACTLY what it says it does! BEST CAT LITTER ON THE MARKET BY FAR! Thank you Naturally Fresh for an amazing product! Chewy.com
Our Top-Selling Clumping Formulas
Our top-selling clumping formulas are all biodegradable with organic odor control and 3x more absorbency than clay litter, but each product has its own uniqueness. Find the one that fits your household and interspecies family.
The Go-To Eco-Friendly Cat Litter
All natural and sustainable
Made from walnut shells grown in northern California, Naturally Fresh is 100% biodegradable, compostable, and annually renewable.
No toxins, no worries
Made without any harmful ingredients, Naturally Fresh is safe for you, your cat kid, and the environment.
Litter box smell hacks
- Scoop the litter box at least once a day.
- Don’t forget to refill your litter after scooping. We recommend maintaining three inches of Naturally Fresh litter so that your cat kid can cover the waste.
- Use Naturally Fresh Ultra Odor Control for an extra boost. This formula has an extra odor-erasing ingredient and neutralizes three odor sources.
- Clean and sanitize your litter box at least once per month and keep it in a well-ventilated area to keep your litter box from smelling.
- Ensure there is one box per cat, plus one extra. Example: two cats, three boxes.
How to use our eco-friendly cat litter
- Fill a clean litter box with three inches of Naturally Fresh.
- For our clumping litters, remove clumps and solid waste at least once a day.
- For our non-clumping pellet litter, skim out the solid waste daily. Then gently shake the litter box side to side or mix with a scoop to blend any recently used moist litter with dry litter.
- Add more litter as needed to stay at the ideal level of three inches.
- To keep things fresh and healthy for your cat kid, clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days.
- Based on a single-cat household, Naturally Fresh should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning your cat litter to Naturally Fresh
- Place one to two inches of Naturally Fresh in a clean litter box.
- Top it off with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter and increase the amount of Naturally Fresh.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter.
- Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces may carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Those who are pregnant or have suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Find the formula that fits your family.
Don’t smell them. View Product
Easy scooping for
1–2 cat kids View Product
Ultra Odor Control
Full house. No Odors.
Thanks, Probiotic! View Product
fresh scent View Product
- Herbal Attraction® Calming Herbs for Kittens, Seniors, and Fussy Cats View Product
Non-clumping for all
small pet children View Product