Live Odorless with Multiple Cats
Clay litter wishes it could keep up.
“Best litter I have found. Works great for all of my cats, (...) Wouldn't use anything else.”
– autumnk94, Petco.com
Have three or more cat kids? This is the formula that provides the best odor control for multiple cats thanks to a special counteractant that tackles smells.
Walnut Shells Organically Neutralize Odor
Walnut shells have the natural ability to neutralize litter box smells better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters. It’s why we make our exclusive eco-friendly cat litter out of the fibrous material of the walnut shell — so you can love your cats, not smell your cats.
Proven to Absorb 3x Better than the Leading Clumping Clay Litter*
Our odor absorption capacity is at least 3 times greater than the leading clay litter, so you can refill the multi-cat litter box less often.*In an independent study, Naturally Fresh Cat Litter was found to absorb ammonia odors three times better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters.
Tighter Clumping for Easier Scooping
Our super-absorbent formula produces tight clumps in as little as 15 minutes, making cleanup easy and mess-free. Plus, it’s biodegradable and compostable. Win-win-win.
Low Dust and Low Tracking
Unlike clay litters, our eco-friendly cat litter contains no harmful silica dust – so you and your cat kid can breathe easy. It’s also cat litter that doesn’t stick to paws, so it won’t be tracked through your home.
Great for my four cats
Best litter I have found. Works great for all of my cats, the smell of the litter is natural and one of my cats has allergies, so it is great for him to use. It doesn't stick to their feet like the clay litter does and it hides the odor really well. Wouldn't use anything else. Petco.com
You don’t know you have a cat
This is my favorite product ever. You never see any urine — it is always solidified by the litter. There is no fragrance and once the cat uses it there is no smell. It is a wonderful natural product. PetSmart
A great sturdy litter for multi-cat household
Bought this and I am impressed with the odor control with no added scent. Also, my cats and I love that it is easy to clean up and scoop. Highly recommend. Petco.com
Great environmentally friendly litter!
Best litter — never going back to clay or other products. Petco.com
awesome litter — does not track and smells great
After using this walnut litter, I will never use another. No chemical smell — it smells quite natural with little aroma and does not track all over our apartment. Highly recommend. Petco.com
Buy this NOW!
I wish we could have bought this sooner! We’ve been using normal litter for 12+ years. This product may be a tad pricey in comparison to regular litter, but it’s SO SO worth it! The smell is nonexistent. It’s as if there isn’t a cat box in our home. Would definitely recommend 25/10! Petco.com
Our Top-Selling Clumping Formulas
Our top-selling clumping formulas all have 3x better odor absorption than clay litter thanks to their natural odor control, but each product has its own uniqueness. Find the one that fits your household and interspecies family.
The Go-To Eco-Friendly Cat Litter
All natural and sustainable
Made from walnut shells grown in northern California, Naturally Fresh is 100% eco-safe, compostable, and annually renewable.
No toxins, no worries
Made without any harmful ingredients, Naturally Fresh is safe for you, your cat kid, and the environment.
Litter box smell hacks
- Scoop the litter box at least once a day.
- Don’t forget to refill your litter after scooping. We recommend maintaining three inches of Naturally Fresh litter so that your cat kid can cover the waste.
- Use the Multi-Cat formula to neutralize even more smells thanks to a special odor counteractant.
- Clean and sanitize your litter box at least once per month and keep it in a well-ventilated area to keep your litter box from smelling.
- Ensure there is one box per cat, plus one extra. Example: two cats, three boxes.
How to use our eco-friendly cat litter
- Fill a clean litter box with three inches of Naturally Fresh.
- For our clumping litters, remove clumps and solid waste at least once a day.
- For our non-clumping pellet litter, skim out the solid waste daily. Then gently shake the litter box side to side or mix with a scoop to blend any recently used moist litter with dry litter.
- Add more litter as needed to stay at the ideal level of three inches.
- To keep things fresh and healthy for your cat kid, clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days.
- Based on a single-cat household, Naturally Fresh should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning your cat litter to Naturally Fresh
- Place one to two inches of Naturally Fresh in a clean litter box.
- Top it off with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter and increase the amount of Naturally Fresh.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter.
- Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces may carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Those who are pregnant or have suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Find the formula that fits your family.
Don’t smell them. View Product
Easy scooping for
1–2 cat kids View Product
Ultra Odor Control
Full house. No Odors.
Thanks, Probiotic! View Product
fresh scent View Product
- Herbal Attraction® Calming Herbs for Kittens, Seniors, and Fussy Cats View Product
Non-clumping for all
small pet children View Product