Have one or two cat kids? This is the clumping cat litter for your household thanks to a super-absorbent formula that forms hard clumps fast, doesn’t stick to the litter box, and wipes out ammonia odors naturally.
“I have used every kind of cat litter there is since the 1990s. This one is absolutely the best (...)”
– Jerry57, Petco.com
Walnut Shells Organically Neutralize Odor
Walnut shells have the natural ability to neutralize litter box odors better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters. It’s why we make our exclusive eco-friendly cat litter out of the fibrous material of the walnut shell — so you can love your cats, not smell your cats.
Proven to Absorb 3x Better than the Leading Clumping Clay Litter
One bag of Naturally Fresh is equal to three bags of the leading clumping clay litter, meaning Naturally Fresh litter literally lasts three times longer.
Tighter Clumping for Easier Scooping
Our super-absorbent formula produces tight clumps in as little as 15 minutes, making cleanup easy and mess-free. Plus, it’s biodegradable and compostable. Win-win-win.
Low Dust and Low Tracking
Unlike clay litters, our eco-friendly cat litter contains no harmful silica dust – so you and your cat kid can breathe easy. It’s also cat litter that doesn’t stick to paws, so it won’t be tracked through your home.
Simply The Best
I have used every kind of cat litter there is since the 1990s. This one is absolutely the best. It lasts a long time. It has great odor absorption. Smells good too. Petco.com
I have been using this litter for quite a while now. I have a cat that has dust allergies and breathing issues … so this has been a life saver for her! Glad I found this litter! Petco.com
Best Cat Litter!!
Odor control, easy clumping, and no dust! I love that its eco-friendly and there is little to no tracking! Customer for life. Petco.com
The BEST litter - no dust, no smell, lasts forever
I only buy this for my cat because it is the best litter I've ever used. He has a bit of a wheezing issue with almost all litter, but this one helps tremendously. He never wheezes when I use this one. It also hides the smell better than any litter I've used and lasts so much longer. It's definitely worth the price. Petco.com
my cat loves it
Naturally Fresh litter is THE ONLY litter my cat will use! Petco.com
Our Top-Selling Clumping Formulas
Our top-selling clumping formulas are all biodegradable with organic odor control and 3x more absorbency than clay litter, but each product has its own uniqueness. Find the one that fits your household and interspecies family.
The Go-To Eco-Friendly Cat Litter
All natural and sustainable
Made from walnut shells grown in northern California, Naturally Fresh is 100% biodegradable, compostable, and annually renewable.
No toxins, no worries
Made without any harmful ingredients, Naturally Fresh is safe for you, your cat kid, and the environment.
How to use our eco-friendly cat litter
- Fill a clean litter box with three inches of Naturally Fresh.
- For our clumping litters, remove clumps and solid waste at least once a day.
- For our non-clumping pellet litter, skim out the solid waste daily by gently shaking the litter box from side to side, which mixes any recently used moist litter with dry litter.
- Add more litter as needed to stay at the ideal level of three inches.
- To keep things fresh and healthy for your cat kid, clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days.
- Based on a single-cat household, Naturally Fresh should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning your cat litter to Naturally Fresh
- Place one to two inches of Naturally Fresh in a clean litter box.
- Top it off with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter and increase the amount of Naturally Fresh.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter.
- Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces may carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Those who are pregnant or have suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Find the formula that fits your family.
Don’t smell them. View Product
Easy scooping for
1–2 cat kids View Product
Ultra Odor Control
Full house. No Odors.
Thanks, Probiotic! View Product
fresh scent View Product
- Herbal Attraction® Calming Herbs for Kittens, Seniors, and Fussy Cats View Product
Non-clumping for all
small pet children View Product