Have a cat kid, puppy, rabbit, gerbil, or ferret? This is the non-clumping pellet litter for your household with up to 7 times more odor control than other leading non-clumping pellet litters.
Up to 7x More Odor Control
Our all-natural pellet litter neutralizes odors significantly more than the competition. That’s because walnuts have the natural ability to neutralize pellet litter box odors better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters. Hello, best litter for smell. Goodbye, smells.
Virtually Dust-Free and Low Tracking
Unlike clay litters, our eco-friendly litter contains no harmful silica dust – so you and your pet children can breathe easy. Soft on paws, it’s also cat litter that doesn’t stick to paws, so it won’t be tracked through your home. And because our pellet litter is non-clumping, biodegradable, and compostable, cleanup is especially easy.
The Go-To Eco-Friendly Cat Litter
All natural and sustainable
Made from walnut shells grown in northern California, Naturally Fresh is 100% biodegradable, compostable, and annually renewable.
No toxins, no worries
Made without any harmful ingredients, Naturally Fresh is safe for you, your cat kid, and the environment.
How to use our eco-friendly cat litter
- Fill a clean litter box with three inches of Naturally Fresh.
- For our clumping litters, remove clumps and solid waste at least once a day.
- For our non-clumping pellet litter, skim out the solid waste daily by gently shaking the litter box from side to side, which mixes any recently used moist litter with dry litter.
- Add more litter as needed to stay at the ideal level of three inches.
- To keep things fresh and healthy for your cat kid, clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days.
- Based on a single-cat household, Naturally Fresh should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning your cat litter to Naturally Fresh
- Place one to two inches of Naturally Fresh in a clean litter box.
- Top it off with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter and increase the amount of Naturally Fresh.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter.
- Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces may carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Those who are pregnant or have suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Find the formula that fits your family.
Don’t smell them. View Product
Easy scooping for
1–2 cat kids View Product
Ultra Odor Control
Full house. No Odors.
Thanks, Probiotic! View Product
fresh scent View Product
- Herbal Attraction® Calming Herbs for Kittens, Seniors, and Fussy Cats View Product
Non-clumping for all
small pet children View Product