Superior Absorption and Odor Control
Up to 7x Better Odor Control than Leading Pellet Litters*
An exclusive formula made from the fibrous material of the walnut shell, Naturally Fresh is laboratory-tested to neutralize litter box odors 7x better than pine, clay, corn, and wheat litters.
Virtually Dust-Free and Low Tracking
Unlike clay litters that throw off silica dust, Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free so you and your pet children can breathe easy. It also doesn’t stick to paws, so litter won’t be tracked through your place.
Environmentally Friendly and Toxin-Free
All natural and annually renewable.
All natural and 100% biodegradable, Naturally Fresh is made from walnut shells, an annually renewable, non-food agricultural product.
NO toxins, NO worries.
Made without any harmful ingredients, Naturally Fresh is safe for you and all of your small animals.
Our patented process allows Naturally Fresh to be:
- Biodegradable and annually renewable
- Non-GMO and non-toxic
- Safe for cat kids, pet parents, and the environment
- Sustainably-grown certified
- Homegrown in the U.S.A.
Instructions for Use
- Fill a clean litter box to the recommended level of three inches of Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter.
- Maintain cleanliness by "skimming" out the solid waste daily. Gently shake the litter box from side-to-side to mix any recently used moist litter with dry litter. If mixing with a scoop is needed, gently shake from side-to-side afterward to bring dry material to top of the litter box.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to keep a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat. Based on a single-cat household, Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning Your Litter to Naturally Fresh
- Start by placing one to two inches of Naturally Fresh Litter in a clean litter box.
- Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh Litter.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter.
Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces may carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
*In an independent study, Naturally Fresh Non-Clumping Pellet Litter was found to: (i) control ammonia odors better than the leading non-clumping litters.