Superior Absorption and Odor Control
Walnut Shells Stamp Out Odor*
An exclusive cat litter formula made from the fibrous material of the walnut shell, Naturally Fresh neutralizes litter box odors better than clay, pine, corn, and wheat litters.
Proven to Absorb 3x Better than the Leading Clay Litter*
One bag of Naturally Fresh is equal to three bags of the leading clay litter.
Tighter Clumping for Easier Scooping*
Our super-absorbent formula produces tight clumps in as little as 15 minutes, making cleanup easy and mess-free.
Virtually Dust-Free and Low Tracking
Unlike clay litters that throw off silica dust, Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free so you and your cat kid can breathe easy. It also doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws, so litter won’t be tracked through your place.
Environmentally Friendly and Toxin-Free
All natural and annually renewable.
All natural and 100% biodegradable, Naturally Fresh is made from walnut shells, an annually renewable, non-food agricultural product.
NO toxins, NO worries.
Made without any harmful ingredients, Naturally Fresh is safe for you, your cat kid, and the environment.
Our patented process allows Naturally Fresh to be:
- All natural and 100% biodegradable
- Non-GMO modified
- Safe for the environment, for people, and for cats
- Annually renewable
- Sustainably-grown certified
- Homegrown in the U.S.A.
Instructions for Use
- Fill a clean litter box to the recommended level of three inches of Naturally Fresh Natural Training Cat Litter. This quick-clumping formula for kittens forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
- Maintain cleanliness by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to stay at the recommended level of three inches.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to keep a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat kid. Based on a single-cat household, Naturally Fresh Natural Training Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning Your Litter to Naturally Fresh
- Start by placing one to two inches of Naturally Fresh Natural Training Litter in a clean litter box.
- Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover Naturally Fresh Natural Training Litter.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter.
Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces may carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
* In separate independent studies, Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping, Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping, Scented Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping, Herbal Attraction Quick-Clumping, Ultra Odor Control Multi-Cat, and Kitten Training litters were found to: (i) have a liquid absorption capacity at least three times greater per ounce than the leading clay-based litter; (ii) control ammonia odors better than the leading clumping litters; and (iii) form harder clumps than the leading pine, corn, and wheat clumping cat litters.